Super healthy seed and ginger inspired moringa leaf powder energy balls. Raisins to naturally sweeten.
- 1 heaped tablespoon moringa leaf powder
- 150g (1 cup) mixed seeds (pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, hemp seed and flax seed)
- 1 heaped teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 100g (⅔ cup) raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grind seeds along with the moringa powder and cinnamon in a food processor until you get a coarse meal.
- Add the raisins and vanilla extract and the process until everything clumps together.
- Roll into balls.
- Either serve immediately or pop into the fridge. They will keep (in a sealed container) in the fridge for a couple of weeks.
- You can also freeze these to increase their longevity for several months (they are edible immediately from frozen).
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
Keywords: dairy free, gluten free, vegan, healthy